Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lilly House

I have just finished what I can only refer to as a marathon of background work. In the last two days I have worked as an extra on two shows for a total of 25 hours without reprieve. The total amount of break time I had during the entire ordeal was a whopping 4 hours. So in total I worked 25 out of 29 hours. The first thing I worked on was a pilot for the show, Lilly. Apparently, this new show is a prequel for the show, Gossip Girl.... or something like that. After I got off set at a shiny 7:00 am, I hopped on my motorcycle and flew down the freeway from Chatsworth at 100 mph to my house in Pasadena, shaved, washed my face, collected a new wardrobe, and then hopped back on my bike and flew down the 110 to get to my 9:30 am call time for House all the way down in Carson. House fans, don't get excited. Hugh, was not there. And speaking of people who are not there... I am not really here anymore. I could talk more, but I can't. I am just too darn tired. Being awake and working will do that to you.

I will say before I go, though, that I made some wonderful friends, some of which I'm sure will be involved the Hollywood Prayer Network if nothing else. I also made what should be a fair amount of money, although, if things had gone better I would have made a ton more... but I can't get too annoyed about that. What I can do is get some sleep--so that is what I am giong to do right now.

No comments: