Monday, January 10, 2011

Another New Year

I'm going to try and make a new habit for myself. I am going to try to write more often. The goal will not be to pump out the most intellectual or insightful garbage that I have even conjured up. Instead, my goal is to improve myself by simply expressing and processing what is going on inside already. For those of you who follow my blog here is what this means for you. I will be starting a blog that is viewable only by me. I will then take bits and pieces of material that I feel comfortable sharing and paste them in this blog. Those of you who really know me that I'm not the kind to spread gossip or private material around. My hesitancy to publish private material has been a road block for me in blogging because I think that sometimes you won't know how sensitive some things are until long after you have spread them around.

To me trust is too valuable a thing to risk in the name of self-expression. But... at the same time to take care of myself I need to have a place where I can regularly process what is happening in my life, sensitive or otherwise. To this end I am creating a new personal blog for myself and, as I said earlier, pasting content from that blog to this one. I might even dig up some gems of thought from the chatoyant engram mines of mental katzenjammer.

No comments: